Monday 16 May 2011

How to build muscle with only $2 per day of food


Watch this video to learn how I increased my max leg press from 120kg to 140kg in two weeks, while only eating $2/day of food.

For the last two weeks I have been living on $2/day as part of the Live Below The Line Challenge. I have experienced what it's like to live in poverty like 1.4 billion people around the world. I suffered miserably for the first 4 days as I battled through caffeine withdrawal. Now, I am experiencing the lack of dietary variety poverty brings, eating mung beans and chickpeas for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Support me in this epic challenge by logging on to www.livebelowtheline.org.au/LiveStrongBelowTheLine and donating to support international aid and development projects.

I'm 8% of the way to my fundraising target of $2000.

No comments: