Wednesday 23 February 2011

The Last Tiger

Dear Tiger Airways,
I am writing to inform you that you have lost me as a customer. I have flown with you four times and every time my flight has been delayed by several hours. You offered no consolation for the inconvenience you caused me (twice I had to pay for a taxi because I arrived after the last train in Melbourne). It is clear to me that you are more interested in making money than providing a good service.

What cheek to charge $25 for desk check in! I understand that you are attempting to increase efficiency, but $25 for an extra two minutes of your staff's time is utterly disproportionate! You obviously treat them much better than you treat your customers if you value their time at $750/hour (30 x $25).

You need to take a long hard look at your business practices. If you can't get it right, then get out of the marketplace. I will be boycotting your services and encouraging my friends and family to do the same.

yours in frustration,
Jeremy Nagel

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Come and see how 1,000's of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.
CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER